To consider report of the Deputy Chief Executive
The Chair welcomed Carys Kennedy to the Meeting.
Carys Kennedy then led the Committee in detail through the ‘Data Protection Progress Report’.
The following questions were then raised on the report and were responded to in detail by the Officer:
· Paragraph 5.6 – Request made for a breakdown by Department of the Subject Access Requests received
· Paragraph 6.1 – Update requested on ‘Guidance’ – How will Staff and Members be informed
· Paragraph 7.6 – Brexit implications
· Where does the information come from in relation to the incidents recorded
· Information Governance Team - Staff numbers / Structure – FOI requests
· Paragraph 5.3 – Explanation requested on numbers
· Paragraph 5.5 – Explanation requested in relation to ‘Criminal Offences’ and procedures for these Offences – Impact on the Council and how would the Council respond
The content of the report be noted
The Chair then thanked Carys Kennedy for attending and the update to the Committee.
Councillor J Amos left the Meeting at 4.35 pm and returned at 4.37 pm.