To consider the attached report
Paul Davies provided a brief summary to Committee and invited questions.
The following questions/topics were raised and answered in detail by the Officers:-
· What is the most common reason for street collections being missed
· Have you liaised with other Authorities to see how they overcome their problems
· Transmission/gear box problems on vehicles
· Altered/larger rounds
· Drivers still getting out of vehicles
· 7.5 – clarity sought on the benefit of in-cab technology
· 4.2 – clarity sought on results
· Welsh Government funding
· Larger/smaller vehicles
· How to take things forward
· How much damage has/is being caused to private property
The content of this report be discussed and noted.