To consider report of the Chief Officer Education
Iain Goldsworthy gave members an update on some of the Carbon and Energy Management activities over the past 12 months.
In relation to the REFIT Energy Efficiency Programme, he made members aware that there is an error on the report and clarified that stage 2 is the end of the procurement process for appointing an energy services provider, stage 3 is the investment grade audit and stage 4 will be installing the energy efficiency measures.
Officers provided background information in relation to the following questions:
· With regard to the installing of Systemslink Energy Management Software, could this software also include water meter readings.
· Clarification on the Heolgerrig Kick Off Meeting document dated 5th November 2019, as outlined in the background papers.
· The independent carbon management review in 2015.
· Support from Headteachers and Caretakers in Schools across the County Borough.
· Members note the contents of the report.
· In relation to agreeing a financing model with the Schools Forum, that Steve Jones and Anthony Lewis be included on future discussions / considerations.
· Alan Rees (co-optee) to liaise with Iain Goldsworthy in relation to correspondence on the independent carbon management review carried out in 2015.
· Financial Sustainability (report from Penydre Cluster) to be added to the Forward Work Programme for the 24th February 2020.