News & Events
a place to be proud of
Councillors and Committees
» Declarations of interest, 13 May 2021 - 24 May 2022
Declarations of interest
Declarations of interest for agenda item 'Non-Domestic Rates - Retail, Leisure and Hospitality Rate Relief in Wales - 2021-22'
Councillor Chris Davies
- Personal and Prejudicial - Responsible person for a Third Sector Organisation who have had a non domestic grant
Councillor Clive Tovey
- Personal and Prejudicial - Has a Business that has rate relief.
Councillor David Hughes
- Personal and Prejudicial - Involved with a Business in receipt of one of the grants.
Councillor David Jones
- Personal and Prejudicial - His Business receives relief.
Councillor Declan Sammon
- Personal and Prejudicial - On the Board of Merthyr Leisure Trust and they have received support.
Councillor Geraint Thomas
- Personal and Prejudicial - In receipt of a grant and small business relief.
Councillor Malcolm Colbran
- Personal and Prejudicial - Haa a shop that is in receipt of a grant.
Councillor Sherelle Jago
- Personal and Prejudicial - Sits on the Bedlinog and Trelewis Community Council.
Is there anything wrong with this page
a to z of services